We have an existing eCommerce Marketplace set up using the X-Cart Multivendor platform.
We haven't found any themes that match the aesthetic we are going for, and we want to stand out in the eCommerce world as something unique with our own color palette and a natural, industrial, local, independent, hipster look & feel.
Thus, we have a set of pages that we would like designs for. There is a diagram attached ("Spendindie Marketplace Diagram.pdf") which outlines the specific pages we would like a design for, and what features and functionality exists on those pages.
As with any design, we would like to have some reusable elements. For example, the grid view of Products in any list will be reused from the "Featured Products" section on the Home page into any other Product list view to give a consistent feel.
We have also attached our branding kit ("Branding Kit.pdf") which outlines our color palette, fonts, logo usage, etc.
A few inspirations:
We like the minimal top navigation bar, large hero sections, large square images, text over images, and the general indie feel.
Minimal top navigation bar, large hero sections, large square images, subtle hover effect on "Dial Your Grind" images, excellent Product Information page as it is very legible and organized. The "Dial Your Grind" style might be great for a list of Categories below the Hero on our site.
We don't like the top navigation. We do like the large hero again, simple product grid (though it should not have left-justified text below the centered product image), and minimalistic Product Information page.
A few requirements:
* Must be a responsive design for any screen size.
* Must contain the elements described in Marketplace Diagram.
* List of Vendors is an important element, so it should be visually enticing.
* The existing theme on our Marketplace should be disregarded, and only used as a reference for the elements that exist on each page.
* No "hover" effect or "quick buttons" on Product Images in any grid or list view.
* Product images will not conform to a white background, they will instead be square images with a background in a typical retail setting.
Other than that, please take liberties and aim to impress! We very much look forward to see what can be done with this design to make an unusually appealing Marketplace!