Great job! Mr. Santosh provided good design ideas, always worked towards perfection and is a master using his design tool.
Highly recommended for any visual design job.
How Adam77888 started their other web or app design journey
Who are you known as?
Harvest Digital Planning
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Harvest Digital Planning is a digital communications and engagement company based in Melbourne Australia. We specialise in building web-based tools to engage with the public on urban planning and design projects.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We have been appointed by a local government authority to build an engagement tool to consult with local community about an upcoming city plan for a town in Victoria, Australia. The plan will set the direction for a medium sized city (approx. 100,000 people) to grow and develop in the future, and the local council is seeking input into how this should occur.
We have been working with the Council to scope the tool, and have prepared a brief specification as well as a ‘click-through’ prototype. We are now seeking graphic design input into the tool. The input required is as follows:
• Skinning of the mock-up tool with appropriate colours, copy setting, design elements and suggestions to the layout (all inputs appropriately dimensioned)
• Design of any interactive elements such as buttons including appropriate hover/overstates, etc. and any other web design suggestions for interactivity
• Suite of illustrations for 14 ‘Priority’ elements (content and descriptions in attached document)
The tool will be developed by us and implemented through Council’s web framework via an iframe or other method. As such, the tool must appear visually congruent with Council’s website, branding and dimensions (960px wide).
The style of the tool must fit with Council’s corporate branding and web style, and also must meet accessibility standards for people with disabilities (WCAG Guidelines).
Council’s corporate website where the tool will be embedded can be found at: http://www.ballarat.vic.gov.au
A link to a working prototype of the main engagement activity can be found at: http://www.harvestdp.com/projects/w…using-demo
A description of the attached information is as follows:
• Brief Specification – Detailed brief of the purpose of the tool and the functional elements
• Mock-up - .pdf ‘click through’ prototype of the tool (if viewed in full version of Acrobat, and full screen the buttons and links will work)
• Content –Resolved text for all pages of the tool
• Files for the growth ideas assets for inclusion in the tool