This a simple 2-panel Mac app. It allows developers to monitor the reviews their apps get. It collects reviews they get from the App Store, Google Play, Windows Store, and Amazon and displays them in 1 place.
I have attached sketches of the basic layout, but the details are up to you. The app should be a dark theme with light text/colors. The app will be at a premium price and is a tool for professionals, so it should have a premium feel. I have attached some designs that are similar to what I want.
- The left side should be a list of all the apps the developer has added, with each app's platform, average rating and total reviews.
- The right side has 3 possible screens:
- Default Screen: A feed of all the latest reviews from all apps, with filters for date, country, rating score, and "includes phrase"/"excludes phrase"
- App Screen: When 1 app from the left side is selected, you get the app screen. This has a line graph on top for rating over time, and under the feed of recent reviews. Same filters available as default screen. Graph should have options for bar/line graph, and rolling/default
- Settings screen: User can add an account (platform+username+password) to start grabbing reviews from his apps. Should have an option to hide individual apps from being monitored. Also should have an option to add a notification trigger with options for app, score range, app version, country.