Une parfaite compréhension de l'expression de besoin et de l'ensemble des commentaires en cours de vie du projet.
Une réelle créativité associée à une totale réactivité.
La résultat est là, merci beaucoup.
Nailed what we wanted on the first try.. Highly recommend!
- Benchmark Studio Group™
Benchmark was easy to work with on our beer can labels. Always quick to give revisions with great design direction.
Nice a smooth, great final product
Excellent Service and Attention to Detail are the words I want to say about Superbumb! I'm extremely happy with the results and the beautiful layouts created. I'm impressed! I feel so fortunate to have met Superbumb thru 99designs and I would highly recommend her for all of your designs for your product and/or service. Thank you Superbumb -- I would look forward to working with you again especially for the future of Mina's Chimichurri!
How Jim Lyngvild started their other packaging or label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I make/produce beers and food product for the luxurious assortment.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
THIS IS A HARD NUTT TO CRACK, I KNOW !!!
- A label in the shape of YOUR choice... i like you to see the attached pictures below and make YOUR interpretations of HOW the label should look.
- A design that captures my family name (Von Wegener) which goes back to the year 1290 - MY family though, dates back to the old Danish VIKING kings and queens.
- A label which can be used for foods product ranging in multible categories.
- The family have always been merchants of fine goods - thats why the "Coat of arm" from 1290 is a scale.
- The look i am aming for is EXTREME luxury... royal elegance BUT TOTALY authentic... The labeling/packaging should look like something that the family have used for several centuries.
- I love old engravings (Especially the old viking styled ones - see attached engravings)
- The Brand name is "Von Wegener"
- Maybe the Slogan "Traditions since 1290" could be incorporated?
- The slogan on the crest "Rugit Encore De Leon" Means "The lion still roars"
- Words that describes the brand - and can be used for text on the labels:
Danish Quality. Only the best ingredients. Supreme taste. Proud of our inheritance and history. More than 800 years of family traditions. Purveyors of dry and wet goods. Curiosity and craftsmanship.
- Use the VIKING elements with caution - it most NOT look like a viking cartoon... :-) Its a very delicate balance...
- Use the family crest in a creative way... (its the logo) I don't care if the labels are round, square, shaped like a shield etc - as long as it is fantastic and AUTHENTIC!
And it should be used for both labels, boxes, packaging etc. So its important that the "Design elements" is versatile in use.
- In the attached files is the Crest and a lot of different old victorian packaging. I love the antique looks...
- I have also attached some old "Viking styled" engravings. I like the borders and edges, but these are just meant for inspiration.