GraficArtist did a great job on the project and was very easy to work with - they went above and beyond.
Always fantastic working with this talented designer! Love the work, and the fast turnaround time.
- Nasrul Hax0r
Excellent service, endless creativity and very patient! Easy to work with and responsive. Thank you!
How SproutBrothers started their other packaging or label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sproutman® is a leading promoter, publisher, manufacturer and distributor of high quality, specially selected natural products for diet, health and wellness. Steve Meyerowitz founded the company in New York City in 1977. He invented the fabric sprout bag, the “Sprout House” grower, and the interactive color sprout chart. From the beginning, Sproutman has been an innovator of high quality sprout-specific seeds and uniquely designed home sprouters.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Modernized re-design of "tagged" card. The tag is tagged using a tag gun (http://www.triodisplay.com/catalog/…ng_gun.jpg) on the front side of the bag. The bag is made out of 100% Organic Hemp fabric. Please make the design versatile. It's two sided.
- "Sprout Bag" is ®.
- "One Week from Seed to Salad" should be placed on the front of the card. It's an ®, too.
- for the bottom (second page of PDF) on the back side, company is now: Sproutman® – Sprout Brothers, LLC. http://www.Sproutman.com. You can consider putting the Sprout Brothers logo (attached) on the bottom of the back.
New images attached too. Looking forward to seeing the results!
CARD SIZE: 4.25x5.5 inches. (Width x Height)
We' like to put the new logo on, and portray a cleaner, more-modern feel through this tag. It must retain its natural look, and stand out as a natural item. It's sold online and in retail stores, too.
The card may be printed on a more organic material, but currently it's glossy. We are also willing to consider laser die-cutting as a printing technique. So if you have ideas for shapes, we're flexible.
All ideas welcome!
– Also, more pictures are available if needed.
– New sprouting seed label is attached. This is a current styling that we like, so you have ideas.
- We'd also like a picture of our late founder, Steve Meyerowitz, Sproutman®. Like seen the seeds. Image attached.