Very happy working with El.Nour. Was very prompt in response and knew what I was thinking ahead of time. Made this a fun experience for me and money very well spent.
Gran diseñador. Ha captado enseguida la esencia del trabajo que se le pedía. Muy amable y solícito.
How Sabahat1 started their other packaging or label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a frozen foods retail brand, mainly Hispanic foods but also fusion as well.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are doing a re branding of our burrito line and are looking for a fresh, modern, and innovative design. We want the design to look restaurant quality, not like the cheap items out on the market. This is going to be printed on a matte film to give the butcher paper sort of effect.
A few options when thinking about the design:
1. Craft paper as the background, image of the burrito, logo burned onto the craft paper
2. Dark colors, blacks, browns, reds
3. Wood grain, maybe a blue wood- very tumblr'ish
4. Lots of text all over the film with an image of the burrito and product description.
5. Bright Designs, Sketchy Drawings, Think hipster!
6. Anything that sparks your imagination!
I have included a picture of a burrito. For mock up purposes we can call it Carne Asada Burrito. We will need a product description, and if you can think of any catchy phrases to put on the packaging feel free. I've uploaded our sonora grille logo, di-line for our 5 oz burritos and mock nutritionals, we will also need a spot for heating instructions.