Private Label Design Requirements For Packaging Box
1. I am releasing a new product and I need to design the packaging for the box. I have attached a template of the box in AI format from the supplier. The packaging material will be a Grade transparent PET material. The design will be offset CMYK printed on the material. The following link is for the package manufacturers website. http://www.hiplik.com.hk
2. Some Product Information For Your Reference
Product Name: Afro Twister Hair Sponge Brush - Model AT0001
Materials – Sponge, EPE & EVA foam
Made in China (make this in very small print near the bottom of the back side)
I want to have the following instructions on the backside of the box:
1. The Afro Twister works best on hair that is only slightly damp.
2.Apply your regular styling gel to your slightly damp hair.
3.You may also apply some of your styling product to the sponge.
4.Use sponge and go in a circular motion across your head.
5.Do not press heavily on the hair. Spin in one direction only.
6.Within minutes, you will have a head of perfectly formed twists.
3. I have attached several images of the product for your reference, keep in mind though that mine will have the logo “Afro Twister” carved into the top layer sponge. The colors will be a dark purple top layer and orange mid layer (see attached picture named colors)
I have also attached a box design from another distributer. I want a much nicer design than what you see.
4. I have attached UPC barcode that will need to be on the box.
5. On the box I want to promote the following. Perhaps on the lid where it will be seen when the box is opened.
“Receive up to 50% off future Afrofy products. Visit afrofy.us/VIP or scan the QR code to join our VIP list.” The QR code graphic is attached.
6. Add the website to the box.
7. I have attached the Afrofy logo to be added to the box. It’s in AI format. It is my first version of a logo and you are welcome to suggest modifications to it.
8. I want a great looking colorful design that is eye catching and very professional looking. I want the box design to add loads to the perceived value of the product. I would like to utilize that the packaging is transparent, so that you can see the product inside. My color preferences are purple and orange.
9. You are free to be as creative as you want.
10. If you have any questions or need more details, let me know.