Stunning laser cut design ideas for luxurious bannister (stair rail)
I’m looking for experienced designer to design a truly luxurious, impressive bannister (stair rail) made from laser cut steel sheets. Here are the task details and please read and consider them carefully:
- The laser cut design/pattern must OOZE LUXURY & ELEGANCE
- A BREATHTAKING, SPECTACULAR DESIGN should be delivered
- Even though the bannsiter will be laser-cutted from 5mm thick, large-format steel sheets IT HAS TO LOSE IT’S SHEET CHARACTER WITHOUT LOSING IT’S STABILITY. So your design should be “open” enough to NOT look like a lasered steel sheet but on the other hand the remaining material has to give enough strength to the bannister
- Important: The design must feature a continious pattern
- The stairs and the bannister feature an angle of rise of approx 34° at most sections but also horizontal 0° sections on first floor so the design must work on different angles and also on transitions between different angles. Please do NOT use different pattern or orientation of the pattern on the horizontal and angled part because the bannister will be seamless from angled to horizontal.
- Height of bannister (lasered part between stairs and handrail) will be ca. 80cm
- Round & floating lines/pattern preferred over hard egdes and rectangular designs
- On top of the bannister will be a wooden handrail
Attached are some sample pictures of laser cutted bannisters but please note that I do NOT like these specific designs. These examples are just to show you the main idea of a laser-cutted bannister.
Attached are also some pattern I like to give you an inspiration for possible designs but please be creative.
Attached are also pictures of objects (floor, chandelier, lamp etc) to give you some mood directions of the elegant foyer where the bannister will be installed.
With regard to your presentation please stick strickly to the following guide lines:
- Presentation of your design MUST be black on white (black bannister on white background)
- Presentation of your design MUST be at a 34° AND a 0° angle similar to the attached sample picture
- The design/pattern has to be scalable to the final file MUST be in vector format (.dwg or .dxf)