Delivered a wonderful 3D design for a tough, time-intensive project. Always quick to respond to messages/requests and flexibly adapted design to suit my company's needs.
- Creative Paul
Not only is his design talent superb, but Paul is a professional of the highest caliber. Patient and articulate, he works carefully and meticulously through your requirements to reach the perfect design. I have every confidence you will have a successful collaboration with Paul.
- R . O . N
Like Always a perfekt Job . Thank you
How mohamed_zakout started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target is business people, quick lunch, all nationalities, sushi eaters.
The place will be in DIFC, the sophisticated Dubai international financial center.
Age most likely 25 to 45, males and females. Educated & Sophisticated
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
You need to submit at least 2 renders of different views of the interior but make sure to capture maximum view. Winning designer may have a 1-1 job to deliver other aspects of the restaurant.
I am looking for something new and different. The elements used is important, things to be noticed, remembered.
1. The Suhsi counter will be made to design. I have attached a sample of what I liked. So make sure you actually design it, not just a table top and a fridge.
2. The grab and go fridge need to be built in the counter, it will have salads and drinks
3. No seating at the suhsi counter
4. Use the mask.
5. The Menu board need to be on the left wall next to the door done in a way that it can be updated by the staff
6. We will have 6 items for customers to choose from.
7. Suhi Burrito is a new way of making the suhi, basically sushi prepared mexican style (the burrito)