Amazing skills in design and graphics! Very friendly and prompt. By far the best design in my contest.
Was veg helpful and helped me create exactly what I wanted
How risto.matikainen started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide management system platform (saas system) for businesses and business consultants to:
- Collect and updates pieces of information from various sources into one place
- Organize fragmented information into easy to understand form
- Share information to the right people at the right time
- Socialize information to increase understanding and engagement
- Analyze information through socialization process by utilizing knowledge of the people
- Decide important issues timely and transparently
- Execute the decisions fast and efficiently
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for graphics to show as a empty placeholder in a web application. Meaning, what to show in a page when you don't have any items to process. You would process news entries for business insights.
Enclosed are two files. One is showing "feed qualification" view with entries that we can qualify. Other is showing what it looks like when it is empty.
Many applications are doing this and showing placeholders for empty pages. You cant get similar display by having a google image search with "empty list ux show something".
Deliverable should be an image of around 600x400 to be embedded in the application, and shown to the user when you don't have any news entries to moderate or qualify.
Theme should be:
- little bit funny/clever, but not much (this is a business application)
- use our brand colors (shown in the application images)
- should tell that you have processed all items / you don't have anything to process
- don't include any texts (we can add them later for all languages)
- It could be a newsbox/mailbox type of thing where we indicate that it is empty