We need just static interface mockups created from EXISTING designs of a site we will be proposing. We will need the Photoshop source file when completed, but no interactivity or web programming. The mockups will be for a to-be-build website should the project move forward.
All existing source assets (including existing Photoshop files, logos, etc.) may be found at https://www.box.com/shared/5y7q64by5fb8ii2yw1bw
Specifically we need a "look and feel" for a variation of the website http://www.losenownc.org with the follow direction:
- Change from "Lose Now North Carolina" to "Lose Now Physician-Assisted"
- Maybe use a different color variation
- Please style the design after the existing site (we created) at http://www.losenownc.org/
- Please simplify and make it a little more clean
- Avoid using too many colors and please don't make it look busy
- Please use the wireframe prototype (run by clicking on index.html in the /prototype directory) to review the functionality and CONTENT for each page (not layout or design)
The following mocks are needed and can be based on the above site / direction: (each of these pages should be delivered initially as a PNG and then as final layered Photoshop file when project is complete)
Page 1) Login page
Feel free to use the existing LoseNowNC login page (see http://intervention.losenownc.org/) but update North Carolina to "Physician Assisted". The existing source files at in the /LoseNow-site-assets/global/Login.psd contained in the Box.net link provided above)
Page 2) Home page
The good, fair, poor color coding could be icons instead of fill on the table cell. Fill color was used for simplicity in prototyping. The existing source files at in the /LoseNow-site-assets/program/home.psd contained in the Box.net link provided above)
3) Patient Detail Page (2 views)
The weight graph and login charts are expandable by clicking the [+] on the prototype.
NOTE: We need 2 versions of this mock. One with the graph and chart collapsed and the other with the graph and chart expanded.
Color coding for the Login chart is also for prototyping not style. Please make consistent with the home page style of color-coding.
4) Message Archive Page
5) Account Settings Page
General prototype notes:
Button locations can be changed.
Please note that the prototype is to show content not styling.