JaneSol created several concepts and was easy to work with to finalize the design.
How nickDY started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for commercial drones, and is making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. Trusted by leading brands globally, DroneDeploy is transforming the way businesses leverage drones and aerial data across industries, including agriculture, construction, solar, roofing and surveying. Simple by design, DroneDeploy enables professional-grade imagery and analysis, 3D modeling and more from any drone on any device.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a responsive email template that will be sent to customers after they have performed a flight with a drone. The email will contain a bunch of information about their flight and some details and other actions. This is what we currently send (we don't like it) https://www.dropbox.com/s/fml6i8onl…4.png?dl=0
1. A nice header with DroneDeploy logo
2. Placeholder for a preview of a map image (possible incorporated into the header)
3. Title text.
4. a checklist of quality check that we perform for example "Was the camera in focus? Was the battery full? Was the data processed successfully?
5. Area for some boilerplate company text
6. Placeholders for some other images and graphs.