Iva understood quickly what I wanted. She was fast and did a great job. Thank you
Lkdesign had an artistic eye from the beginning and couldn't be more accommodating and communicative. I look forward to working with her in the future.
I'm very happy with the whole experience. So responsive to all the little changes I needed. I will definitely work with this designer for future projects.
As always kyano provided an excellent design, was incredibly easy to work with and was communicative and professional. I would recommend them and plan to work with them again! Thanks!!
How tracey.gottlieb u started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
North Colorado Med Evac
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Air medical transport program serving Colorado. Three helicopters, three bases, spread out over 600 miles. Target customer is EMS professionals (fire departments and ambulance services), as well as hospital trauma, ER, and ICU departments.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A newsletter (printable, 8.5 X 11, double sided, full color) that will be updated and mailed out quarterly. The purpose is to have a tangible document that can be left in hospital break rooms, fire stations, and other strategic locations - a physical reminder of our service that will also be educational.
Sections of the newsletter should include:
1. Logo and contact info on the front page (contact info is 1-800-AIR-HELP)
2. Catchy name for newsletter included in header - past newsletters have gone by "Med Evac Minute", but we need something new.
3. Upcoming events (we will advertise our annual conference and golf tournament in this section)
4. Did You Know.... (this section will be for quick facts regarding our aircraft, safety when working around aircraft, etc.)
5. Clinical Updates (educational articles written by our crew - usually 250 to 500 words)
6. Meet The Crew (small bio with head shot of crew member. 4 or 5 per newsletter - we have a crew of 55.)
Please allow space for pictures of the aircraft as well.
UPDATE*** Examples of old newsletter have been added for reference.
Our colors are red, white and blue (as seen in the attached logo).
The ideal design will be easy to work with each time it needs to be updated. We will do the updating in-house - looking for a template.