Stefanik was great to work with! Very responsive to my requests, tweaking things were I had asked. Thank you for a lovely design, Stefanik!
How adonaldson started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer a subscription box for amazing loose leaf tea. Each month, our subscribers receive a small box in the mail containing three fresh blends of loose leaf tea to try.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Each box that goes out includes what we are calling a "product card", that is, a thick, one-sided piece of paper in full colour print. This contains information on each of the three blends featured in that box. I am attaching a file with our current design, which desperately needs help.
The aspects that need to remain/be included are:
1) our logo of course (how did we miss that with the first design?!)
2) the colourful chevron pattern (although we're flexible on where and how it appears)
3) the name and descriptive text for each of the three blends (which will change each month)
4) the month name (which will change each month, obviously)
Thing that is optional/flexible:
1) The colour photo of each blend
The printed product should be 8.5" wide and 5.5" tall.
The fonts currently used are Amatic Small Caps, Trocchi, and Cabin Sketch.
I am also attaching a PDF that contains information on each of our brand's colours.
We are wanting to indicate a simplistic, hand-drawn kind of feel, with some slightly vintage vibes, and a bit of fun. We aren't looking for sleek, luxurious, or modern.