What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a technology partner to marketing companies specializing in mobile platform development.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A single window "dashboard" look for an applet we are developing for a customer. The dashboard should have the following characteristics:
- Branded for Ogilvy CommonHealth Market Access (assets attached)
- Follow loosely the layout attached (called Dashboard_Layout.png
- We are looking for a the same clean / look consistent with their web site: http://www.ogilvychww.com
- For the dashboard (see layout attached), we are looking at layout with the following sections (suggestions are welcome):
a) top menu icon bar; At the very top should be a "file menu" like any other app, but I would like it using icons in a small bar at the top of the dashboard. These icons should include at least: File Open, Save As, Close, New File, Help, About
b) header containing 4 "steps" - Load, Validate, Transform, Export. Each of these 4 steps should show as a "tab" of some sort so that it's obvious that each of the 4 steps contains the follow 2 sections (completing the 4 section layout). Each of these steps should look like a button or similar with some global indicator of the overall status of that step. I.e. The button should be green with a big check mark when everything is good (let's make the Load step green). A warning button could be yellow with a "exclamation" symbol or so - - let's make the Validate step Yellow. Red when there is an error - - - we can make the "Transform step" here Red with a big "X" or something showing it's in error. The last step "Export" should be greyed or dimmed or something showing that it hasn't been started yet.
c) "expandable details" window that shows as a horizontal bar only for now with a + icon or similar to show that it may be expanded out
d) "status area" - this area will look like a list of error messages generated for that particular step. The messages should be a linear list with maybe a small icon next to each line showing the seriousness of the message. Maybe use the same symbology as the "steps" above - Green Check for "good", Yellow exclamation for "warning" and Red X for "error".
- Here are just a few images roughly similar overall look and feel we want. These were from Norton, so please follow the Ogilvy branding I gave, but use this for reference only: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/imag…mg2_lg.jpg and http://www3.pcmag.com/media/images/…s-2013.jpg
I would like some initial concepts as soon as possible and I will narrow down the field quickly and allow you to put detail and polish on designs. I believe this will help me quickly identify conceptual designs that we like without requiring the artists to put in a lot of time before they get feedback.k