Nice communication, very reliable freelancer.
- Moonlit Fox
Amazing as always!
How steve kB1 started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help local businesses generate leads with Google AdWords.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This project is a complete design kit with print and web assets. There are 10 elements total required in this project. Most of the components of this project require resizing of a single piece. Here are the specific deliverables:
All Print Files Include Marks and Bleeds.
1. Report Cover: “Free Report: 3 BIG Changes Coming to Google AdWords And Why You Might End Up Paying More and Getting a Lot Less” by Steve Teneriello
2. 6 x 11 Postcard: Use Page 5 Cover Title and Description & Report Cover
3. 8.5 x 5.5 Postcard: Same Design as 6 x 11, resize to 8.5 x 5.5
4. 8.25 x 3.5 Insert: Format Page 5 Cover Title and Description with Report Cover
5. 9 x 6 Envelope: Front Layout includes return address, logo, Google Premiere Logo and Headline: “Inside: Time Sensitive Information About Your Google AdWords Account”
6. Standard #10 Envelope: Resize Above
7. Final Sales Letter 8.5 x 11 two sided work in Book Cover and call to action “Get Your Free Report Instantly” “Go To: ppcchanges.com”
8. Landing Page Graphics: Free Report Book Cover & Headshot w/ Message “Discover New Ways to Generate More Leads Without Having to Spend More on Advertising”
9. 10 Web Graphics with Cover Title, Book Cover and Call To Action Button – “Instant Download”
• 900px x 330px
• 350px x 750px
Remarketing Graphic Sizes:
• Banner: 468 x 60.
• Leaderboard: 728 x 90.
• Square: 250 x 250.
• Small Square: 200 x 200.
• Large rectangle: 336 x 280.
• Inline rectangle: 300 x 250.
• Skyscraper: 120 x 600.
• Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
10. Facebook Ad with design of book cover - 1200 x 628
For the purposes of the contest please submit deliverable numbers 1 and 2 for design evaluation. See project details attached.