Excellent work! Worked around our initial request and was responsive to all of our design requests + brought a clear design sense.
- 9Green Studio
We had a logo revision done which was highly professional and executed efficiently. Would highly recommend and will use again too.
How CGX started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Artificial intelligence, primarily focused on predictive software in sports and industry.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are considering changing the company name from "Pit Rho" to "Rho AI" (or, less likely, "Pit Rho AI"). We would like to get permutations of our existing logo with the new company names.
The 'best' design is one that most accurately captures the look & feel of the current logo with the two new name choices (Rho AI / Pit Rho AI). Ideally we get both linear and square (or icon) versions.
Places to 'stick to the script':
- The font
- The colors
Places for *some* wiggle room but not much:
- The icon portion currently to the left of the word 'Pit' in our existing logo.
Places for creativity:
- Capitalization of "AI" vs "Ai"
- The layout (we would ideally have one rectangular layout and one square layout)
- Which word(s) exist in the bounding box with the icon (e.g. the word Pit in current logo) vs free floating (e.g. the word Rho in current logo)
- Although we absolutely need versions with the current colors (black and yellow), if you feel inspired by other colors either on our website or otherwise, additional options are certainly welcome.
Attached is an illustrator file with our current logo. Our current website is http://www.pitrho.com, which we don't intend on re-designing (outside of some language updates).