Lullu again made a great job catering to our design needs and was thinking ahead to what we might needs later on. Good job!
How OutNow.CH started their other graphic design journey
We are a young swiss movie and game website. We cover both theatralic as well as home entertainment releases for films, and review the top gaming titles - "from fans for fans".
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
young people and those who still feel young. :)
our main target audience is between 15-30 years old, visiting mostly from the german speaking parts of europe.
We regurarly change our site background, using different themes like spring, summer, halloween and so on. for the coming winter/holiday season, we are for the first time launching a 99designs contest to find new, fresh backgrounds.
- centered background (with some more space on the right than left for possible ads)
- page height and screen width is unlimited, thus the backend must fade to a solid color/gradient or seamless repeat itself
- twitter-bird/symbol integrated in the design above the menu as an optional element a plus (refresh the past examples a few times, appears randomly)
- avoid too much detailed graphics so that page load times aren't affected by too heavy background images.
- design can include slight modifcations of logo/menu, like in the winter-example (but if so, please be ready to provide a layered graphics file/psd)
attached is a psd mockup of the page that might be a good starting point for your graphics