Captain Morgan was very thoughtful in his design. The ad was easy to read and the purspose of it jumps out at you right away. He kept in mind the message as well as the feeling that I wanted to convey. I am a Hypnotherapist and it is very important to convey a feeling of confidence and professionalism. He accomplished this quite nicely.
How Gandy Labs started their other graphic design journey
Gandy Labs develops premium grade web applications to meet various customer needs. At Gandy Labs, we treat every customer as our only customer. Every company requires to consistently attract new customers as well as new business in order to reach its ultimate potential. This is where Gandy Labs can help you. However, with businesses frequently advertising within inches of each other in selected publications, it is quite possible that your ad may be easily overlooked.
Our slogan is "dynamic.professional.unique"
Entries we like:
I think we might want to stick with partially if not all white backgrounds. Just so that it's more portable if I change my design.
- 940px wide
- Provide on transparent and black background
- No more than 250px in height
- Preferably a vector graphic (I love how smooth they look)
- Logo must be transparent background (not based on a particular color)
- The header will be directly on top of a horizontal menu, so the bottom needs to be a solid color for at least a few pixels so it looks like the header is coming out of the menu.
- The menu is not set in stone as far as color so feel free to use some snazzy web 2.0 colors (oranges, greens, bright blues, etc.)
- Must say "Gandy Labs"
- At least the "G" and the "L" should be cool and funky.
- No bevels / emboss