RotRed is one of the best designer I ever worked with. She made the process so easy and quick. Her designs and presentation are wonderful. She has a great talent of turning something that you like into something spectacular and unique.
How Creatives1 started their other graphic design journey
Online fashion start-up for an ecommerce network with a 'create-a-look' section. We are looking for a ‘human representation’ to feature prominently throughout the website.
----- WITHOUT AMENDING THE FIGURE, IT WILL NEED TO FIT THE 3 NEW ATTACHED EXAMPLES OF PRODUCT CLOTHING. THEREFORE LEGS, HIPS AND ARM POSITIONS MUST BE NEUTRAL --------
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Female, Chic, sophisticated, elegant, fashion conscious, professional but with a hint of girly traits. 18 to 45 years old
Users will be able to create fashion ‘looks’ from a variety of clothing and accessories. Creating styles and generating new ways of combining items. They will drag selected items from a broad range and drop them on a ‘blank canvas’ for creating their desired look. A creative representation is needed as a reference to guide where users place clothing/accessories and encourage uniformity across user look creation. The representation has the potential to become an integral part of the brand.
• a simple, featureless, illustrative representation of the female form (subtle features may be introduced for panache and flair)
• discrete enough not to overpower, overshadow or dominate
• subtle, delicate and understated
• elegant, graceful, chic and refined in form
• allow clothing and accessories to comfortably sit and shine ‘over’ the representation
• neutral, unobtrusive colour scheme