We are building a new website, and need some (about 10) Title Graphics designed.
Please see the attached PDF which is a wire frame and some notes about how the images will be used (it's not a wire frame of the whole page, it's a wireframe of our homepage feature rotator)
- The base images is 943x345 ... Design for this size!
- The text overlay area is 512x232 and is transparent (see the PDF)
- The thumbnail tiles on the right are 48x48, and only obstruct the view on hover (see the pdf)
- On detail pages, the text overlay and 48x48 thumbnails are not shown, only the 943x345 image as a main title graphic
- We'd like the whole image to be compelling, but because sometimes text will overlay, the focus of the image should be in the right
- There is no need to show us proofs or mocks with the thumbnails or text overlays. Simply the feature image is enough
- We require images for the following topics:
1) our services
2) our portfolio
3) web design
4) mobile development
5) social media marketing
6) video production
7) film and television marketing
8) small business marketing
9) about us
10) contact us
Please do not use words in the Graphics, because the text-overlay will have the words... we're really looking for images to accompany the text.
We've been brainstorming, and have some ideas, but are very much open to ideas. Here's some of our thoughts:
- a style of simple cartoon or drawn people doing things (on a computer, watching TV, on a phone, with friends, behind a movie camera, and in various welcoming positions for the about us, and contact us pages). Nothing overly realistic. Abstract or creative is fine and welcome
- more abstract and stylized. Focus on Computer, Mobile, TV, and Social technology (more than one device) shown in a beautiful way with a modern background. The images of the computer, TV, mobile could be real or photographs, but no brands can be used. The photo should be used in such a way that the brand is not obvious, or photoshoped out. An iPhone could be used, but a more generic looking Android phone would be better (always a smartphone)
- your ideas are welcomed