Designers from around the world are submitting creative designs for internationalfarmer in other design - custom.
Theme Wars isn’t your ordinary WP theme store – it brings together the community – both blog designers and bloggers who need a design. Here is how it works:
1. Each week, any blog designer can submit an entry (his/her original design) into our “Weekly War.”
2. The Weekly War will be a contest to design a particular type of theme (e.g., magazine, business, etc.) as voted on by the community (via poll) the week before.
3. The top two designs which the community votes for will be sold in our Theme Store. The winning designer receives a percentage cut each time their winning theme sells in our theme store!
You could easily make $5-10k in one year through residual income with this opportunity. If you're chosen as the winner, we will invite you to blog on our site for even more of a profit share!
Real Estate agents that would like to use WordPress as their content management system!
MAKE SURE YOU USE SOME WOW FACTOR IN YOUR DESIGN!
THIS IS A DESIGN FOR A REAL ESTATE THEME
You may submit as many designs as you'd like to this contest. Each of your submissions will be placed on our site, and voted upon by our users.
We require that the designs you submit be made to our requested spec, and if you win, you submit the design in a well-organized .psd format.
Please pay very close attention to the actual design layout and specs:
- 960px TOTAL WIDTH***
- The design should feature a very attractive home page in a "magazine" type layout. Preferably, it should have a large image for a featured real estate listing and its details, and several small areas below the main image for other listings or recent posts.
Elements to Use on Design:
- Header (logo, updates via email, navigation bar, search)
- Main Content (featured listing with big photo, smaller elements such as recent blog posts, recent listings, popular links, etc.)
- Main Content additives ( twitter stream, social elements, about the realtor, etc.)
- Footer (keep it simple, just copyright info and links)
It's up to you, but we recommend blue white and gray for the main color scheme. Look around the web for real estate sites for ideas. Think classy, yet modern, with a focus on the listings and branding for the real estate agent.
MAKE SURE THERE IS SOME REAL WOW FACTOR!
Please don't hesitate to comment if you have questions!