Jurgen was quick to respond, was very antentive to design specifications, and willing to go the extra mile to get the design across the line. Easy to work with highly recommend Jurgen.
How mediaworkz started their other graphic design journey
ForeclosedHomeSearch.net helps house hunters find foreclosed homes and connect with real estate agents who can help them close the deal.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
People looking for less-expensive home purchase options by searching for foreclosed homes.
- 3 static GIF/JPG banners (same basic creative, 3 different sizes)
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banner should include URL (ForeclosedHomeSearch.net)
- These banners should be one basic design, laid out for the 3 different sizes
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should be similar to the look of the website
- Include the following copy as a headline: "Save up to 50% on foreclosed homes"
- Include button that says: "Free Foreclosure Search"
- Include 2-4 homes labeled, "Sample Listings" (each made-up listing should display a picture of a home, # of beds, # of baths, square footage, and a price between $130,000 and $200,000 - please do not include addresses)
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF banners at the indicated file sizes, as well as the original Photoshop and/or Illustrator files