You will be designing labels that go on a composite canister (think Pringle's can, but much shorter and slightly wider). The labels are printed on standard paper stock, and then sent through a machine we have to apply to the canister.
Your design should have an area on the primary panel of the package for the customer to place their logo (see attached examples).
Four flavors will be offered:
1. Chocolate Chip (small size, approximately the size of a quarter)
2. Oatmeal Raisin (small size, approximately the size of a quarter)
3. Key Lime Almond (white powdered sugar cookies)
4. Vanilla Pecan (white powdered sugar cookies)
Ideally we would like to see designs of all four flavors, but at a minimum would need to see two flavors executed.
We are looking for the following in your design:
1. Bold and elegant designs.
2. Designs that are "instantly intuitive" - when the customer looks at the package they immediately know what is inside and are compelled to buy. We are not just looking for a pretty package - the goal is to sell the product, not just have something that looks nice on the shelf.
3. Historically customers have liked our "Lace" design the most. We believe this is because it provides the largest area for the customer to have their logo.
4. Use of the coffee mug pic not necessary. Feel free to substitute.