Great work by spawnrivera. We were thrilled with the design. Simple, sleek, to the point, and professional. We would definitely recommend spawnrivera to other customers and friends!
How Lora started their other graphic design journey
Mayflower Trade needs a new image on their homepage. It's currently looks like bad clip art- with no thought to design or style. We still want minimalistic, but sleek, modern, and professional. 2009, not 1980.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Mayflower Trade engages in trading varied types of products, i.e. textiles, car accessories, medical equipment, toys and industrial sensors, the image should be neutral, yet smart. Sleek, but inviting. And definitely simple.
We'd like to stick with black and white, with maybe a dash of rust/dark red. We'd like to see it more 'designed,' maybe some shading, a raised or 3D image, bolder lines maybe textured?
What ever is done to the map image we'd like to maybe see injected into the logo (without changing the content of the logo). The change to the logo should be very minimal, and definitely staying black and white.
- New map image for website homepage. currently is http://www.mayflowertrade.com/home.htm
- Map should consist of China, New York State, the USA, and Europe with arrows between them (see website).
- There should be a red dot or marker on the China and New York State map (like in current image).
- Colors should stay black and white, maybe a little bit of dark red or rust color if you think it looks good.
- Maybe an updated logo- the change, if any, should be very minimal, just to not look outdone by the new image. If the new image is 3D, then we can make the logo 3D. We don't want to change the content of the logo. Maybe the logo doesn't need any change.
- Focus is on the new map image.
- We don't want colors- only black and white. (Maybe rust or dark red).
- We don't want any cartoon-like images. Sleek, professional, simple.