- A logo: Be creative!
- Loading Screen (320x480 with logo). Leave room for a banner the size of 320x60px that will be nicely integrated with the rest of the screen. The design should be compatible and elegant with and without the banner.
- An icon for the main screen of the iPhone. This should be 57 x 57 pixels, PNG Format. Also please submit a version of the icon at 512 x 512 pixels (AI format).
- A guide explaining the user how to use the calculator. This would be in a pdf format which will be viewable in the app itself & website. See CalcGuide.pdf for text.
- Calculator screen (DiamondCalc.png). Since keyboard pops-up at the bottom, all the text fields must be at the top. Also, Diamond Picker is big on purpose. Try to leave it as is.
- Education tab (EducationTabMain.png): Pressing on each cell loads a screen with plain text and images in a UISscrollView. I want to add some graphics that will make it look good. Perhaps a distinctive background? Perhaps the logo at the top or bottom? See AboutIDEX.png, AboutMSRP.png & FourCs.png.
- RSS News tab needs a design for a table cell. (NewsFeedsMain.png).
When pressing on an RSS newsfeed, the stories in this feed pops up in a table. I need a design for the table cell of each field. The cell needs to display a date, a header, and the first two lines in the story itself, (NewsFeedStories.png).
Detailed requirements attached