How Envelope started their other graphic design journey
A&G Envelopes requires an attractive label for bottles of red wine produced here in Australia. These labels will be branded with our logo and presented to clients as a christmas gift, with our sales rep's name printed on part of the label.
A&G Envelopes Shiraz
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Some elements and words we would like included on the label are listed below.
This job is kind of urgent, I should have posted it last week, so there is a chance we might even end the competition early and declare a winner if the right design comes in the next few days.
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
- We want the wine label to look authentic and classy, our company name prominent and legible.
- The key elements of the label should include...
- our logo, download from link #1 here:
- and link #2 here:
- the wine name: A&G Envelopes Shiraz
- text: "Grown and produced in the Yarra Valley"
- space for a person's name to be printed (our sales rep who gives the bottle to the customer)
- any other cool or authentic-looking wine label elements you can think of (star awards, etc, made up obviously, can be tongue in cheek, humor is fine)
- open to all ideas.
- we don't want unreadable fonts for the key text items noted above