How Olaf started their other graphic design journey
We are a startup in the online insurance comparison field of The Netherlands.
On our portal, users will be able to find information regarding insurances, compare insurances or discuss them.
For each of the 23 insurance types, we would like to have an unique illustration which describes/'illustrates' this insurance.
Those images are most important for the visualization of the insurance on the category pages.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The visitors of the website are probably mainly represented by the age group of 35-54 years. Mostly higher educated.
Please take the following notes in mind:
• Insurances are a matter of safety, so it's important that the illustrations show "confidence" (i.e. don't make it funny or ridiculous)
• You have an insurance for the moments that it "goes wrong" - the fact that you are prepared for these moments improves your current feeling of happiness (=the result of having a good insurance). Please try to express this “result” in the images.
• We don't want a MS Word Clipart look-and-feel
• Try to integrate humans in the illustrations to make it more personal
• We will use the images in 2 or 3 sizes within the site - the largest version will probably be around 200px by 150px (please keep in mind the image will look fine at different sizes)
• Images should be in color
• Images should look well on a white background (like example image #1 and #3)
• Attached you will find some illustrations with a style which we do like (all example images here are related to the "car insurance")
• Also attached is a list with the specific insurance types
We will do our best to provide feedback in a timely manner. Thank you.