The story must be at least 10 pages/graphics long, or more.
It should be illustrated graphics, plus a story line with text. The story line can be simple/complicated, but something that would be appealing to little kids.
The graphics should be of png format, with minimum 1024x768 (height/width). The graphics can be realistic or cartoonish; it is up to you, but they must be appealing to little kids.
The storyline should be in the illustrated graphics, usually at the bottom.
As for the storyline, use your imagination a bit. Can be with animals, pets, fantasy world, the sea, kids on the playground... etc.
If it is over 10 illustrations, I am willing to pay $50 per extra illustration with story line after the first 10.
E.g. a 20 illustrations book, would be worth $1000
Max per illustrated story is about $1200
A great example of what I am looking for is this:
Also I have attached few sample illustrations of what I am looking for.
Please attach a couple of samples, and we will go on from then. If you have any more questions, my email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Use your fantasy, and make some dialog between characters and compelling for little children.
If you can't think of a story, let me know and I will provide one. But I prefer you use your imagination with the illustrations.
2. Format, png: 1024x768 resolution (either landscape or portrait, pick one mode and stick with it). Cartoonish look is ok. Black and white, is ok too, as long as the quality is good.
3. I am looking for more than one story. Eg. If there are 3-4 stories that I like, I will take them.
First provide a outline of the story, and at least one slide/illustration of it. If it is ok, I will tell and you can go and build the rest. But at least one or two illustrations are a must.
5. This is going to be for a pilot project. If things do go well and pencil out then we can do even more projects in the future.
6. As for payment, we can do it in stages. Eg. first 5 slides will get you half of the pay, then the rest when everything is done.
The winner of the contest will get the money upfront when the 10 slides are built up, (it is 500 dollars), then the rest will be sent either via paypal, or an alternative payment.
As I said, if I like more than one story I will choose more than one winner. If so, then we can arrange payments.
Good luck guys,
To get started.
1. Write an outline of the story.
2. Present at least one or two illustration to me.
3. I will say the go away.
4. Deliver the first half of it, You will get half of the money.
5. Deliver all the images. You will get all of the money.
Just making sure that everything is fair for everybody.