We're super happy with bearbrick's designs. The designer followed our design brief when it mattered and added his own creative touches throughout the webpage. Very creative, very good at taking feedback, and very responsive.
- Mark @ HelloBody
How Joshua Horowitz started their other graphic design journey
Amigo-US Phone Rentals is seeking a designer to help us promote our Spring sale/ raffle to our existing and past customers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Amigo-US Phone Rental (http://www.amigo-us.com) is an international cellularphone company that rents cellular telephones to travelers to Israel. Wehave a sister service as well, MediGuard (www.mediguardtravel.com).This service is a travel medical coverage plan for travelers to Israel.
We are looking for a designer to come up with an design a campaign tohelp us launch our May "Spring" Special. The main portion of thecampaign is a drawing/ raffle, where 10 lucky phone rental applicantschosen at random will win their phone rental bill for free(restrictions apply). To help increase their chances, if they adMediGuard as well that will give them an extra entry in the drawing.
The chosen designer will be asked to deliver the campaign in two ways:
1. HTML version to be used in an e mail newsletter
2. PSD - to be used in print
Theimages to be used should reflect travel, Israel (examples: WesternWall, Sea of Galilea, Mount Meron etc.) Motorola i876 Cell Phone
(I canprovide imeages of the phones and logos)
- A clean crisp look
- Simple yet effective
- the message of the raffle to win afree phone rental is to play center stage without a lot of "noise"
- Though secondary to the phone rental, we want customers to sign up for MediGuard as well so let MediGuard show itself
- Images of the "Dome of the Rock"
- Too many images.
- too much going on, let the message of the raffle be the fical point