While the majority of the email will be headings and text content input by us, we want the email to be reflective of the project and the imagery used.
The email will need to prominently display our existing logo.
More about the project -
The Bigr Picture is a space where people can be creative, be inspired and make a difference.
The Bigr Picture is a not-for-profit web based project which harnesses the power of social networking to:
- promote awareness of Earth Facts – facts about the world we live in – and the work being undertaken by organisations to address these social and environmental issues;
- where photographers, illustrators and other creatives can, through their imagery, share their view of the world;
- where individuals can post Earth Facts and participate and be heard in discussion forums;
- the combination of facts and images and the ability to share opinions provides viewers with inspiration to learn, change and act to improve social and environmental issues;
- promote the work being undertaken by not for profit organisations (“NGOs”) in addressing these social and environmental issues; and
- facilitate our audience’s connection to NGOs and participation in programs addressing issues they most care about to enact positive change.
The project presents viewers, via the internet, with Earth Facts and related photographs that encourage the viewer to think about a given topic and potentially motivate them to discuss, explore and learn more about the topic and/or get involved in addressing the issue. The associated photograph is related to the fact and is a powerful means of simply and succinctly helping to communicate the message ... a picture tells a thousand words after all.
While we are in the process of significantly upgrading our website, the beta version (which is not being used and will be scrapped by the new one) will give you an idea about the project at: http://www.thebigrpicture.org/beta