Every "screen" will have a number or letter on it. When the child clicks the number/letter it should light up and get larger. To get to the next number or letter, there will be next and back buttons.
Format: Adobe Illustrator Composition
- Sized 480×320 (Landscape Viewing on the iPhone)
- 1 512x512 Application Icon - "Letters & Numbers Free"
- Should be fun and quirky, matching the themes of the rest of the artwork
- 26 Letters (A-Z) - Normal
- 26 Letters (A-Z) - When Touched
- 10 Numbers (1-10) - Normal
- 10 Numbers (1-10) - When Touched
- Fun background
- Next arrow
- Back arrow
The reference image we've provided includes layout and placement requirements.
- Letters and numbers should look like buttons
- Letters and numbers buttons are centered
- Arrows are left and right justified under letters and numbers (see mockup)
- Buttons should be fun, quirky and enticing
- Typeface should be readable but not formal - no comic sans ;)
- Background should be fun but not distracting
- Textures are OK as long as they're not too busy
- Think like a kid - make it fun but simple - hokey but modern
- Illustrations preferred
- Layered Adobe Illustrator File