We recently ran a competition to commission a new logo. The logo will be used on our new product DATASHEETS which describe each of our software modules (lending, investments etc.). Each of the 9 to 12 datasheet pages has an area set aside for a new graphic. This competition relates to the design of that graphic. You are key to our success and we need your help to make this happen! This is the second competition in our rebranding journey which may result in the need for more designs. We may pick more than one winning design.
Finzsoft has been providing asset backed finance and funds management software to financial institutions since 1986. We sell our software ‘Sovereign’ and offer professional services across the spectrum from small businesses needing a hosted SaaS (software as a service) arrangement through to enterprise software implementations for banks.
Our software manages funding (deposits/investments) and lending (loan) books for a variety of products types including call accounts, term deposits, line of credit, mortgages, pre-computed, simple interest and leases. Many of our clients are in the vehicle financing business, but other asset types and lending arrangements are also supported.
We are based in New Zealand with a presence in Australia and the United States. Asia is also a target market.
Finance companies, banks, building societies, credit unions.
WHAT WE WANT:
- A new graphic incorporating an INTERCONNECTING design e.g. pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, or atoms linked together. It will be used our datasheets, with the puzzle pieces/atoms representing our software modules. Each ‘piece’ will be labelled accordingly with the key piece highlighted to stand out for each module variation E.g. Lending, Investments, Collections etc.
- In future, modules may be added/changed/removed. Ideally, we need the ability to change the text labels and add/remove ‘pieces’ ourselves. Therefore they may need to be ‘loosely’ connected so this can achieved.
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:
- Our draft datasheet template layout, with a space for the new graphic is here: http://www.finzsoft.com/documents/d…plate1.htm
- For the graphic, we do like the 3D jigsaw puzzle piece concept here… http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mht…d=17133619
…but we need an original design incorporating the requirements described above, so be creative.
- We want to move AWAY from the existing ‘cheese wheel’ graphic here: http://www.finzsoft.com/solutions.php
- The winner will ideally supply:
1. Scalable graphics in formats: vector, adobe illustrator, .psd, .jpg and .tif.
2. Component ‘pieces’ of the graphic we can adapt as necessary.
3. The font so we can label each module on the graphic (logo font is Eurostile).
The graphic needs a professional look to it.