Lory is a very talented and dedicated designer. The handover process was used for even more iterations of the design and the result is a very complete design package.
- Ralf Schimmel
How chenvova11 started their other graphic design journey
We want a creative, both kids and parents appealing Email template. Simple, light and fresh!
The winner will get $200 via PayPal.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a design for our Email Newsletter template - focused on the introduction of the Mingoville MMOG (Massively Multiplayer Online Game) that combines English learning/education for kids with entertainment (fun games). The Body text, logo and other files can be downloaded here http://labs.mingoville.com/99designs/
Go to our website and create an account to try Mingoville. It will help you a lot to come up with creative ideas. There are tons of graphics for you to consider.
- In the Header (use colors from the design manual) it should also say "Newsletter" along with or beneath the logo;
Other suggestions for the overall feel and impression:
- 2-column layout style unless you want to propose something that will convince us otherwise
- White background (keep it simple yet creative)
- We'd like to see rounded edges (in the template)
- Call to Action button should be reasonably big, colorful and should say “Enter Virtual World Here”