Hello Designer! Thanks for taking a look and I hope that you choose to work with us. Based on the results, we may work with you to redesign our website.
First, it's important to know that these assets need to convey the brand - which is personal, intimate, and comfortable.
We want to convey our care for our clients, and remind them visually of how relaxing it is to visit Chozu.
We like: Minimal but elegant. Luxurious. Soothing and tranquil. Zen.
We are a small japanese bath that has soaking pools, a sauna, steam rooms, therapeutic massage, and a tea house with a few food items.
Second, we are looking for two deliverables that are very similar.
1) A long-form newsletter template. This will be a monthly newsletter we email to our clients and potential customers.
- Needs to have a branding header graphic/image, and space for anchor images within articles.
- Also good would be space for testimonials near the bottom.
2) A short-form email template for 'Thank You for visiting us' emails, and the occasional email with a short promotion such as a Holiday Sale, etc.
- This only needs to have a header graphic + photo/graphic area + single, full-width text content area.
- The header graphic should convey the same theme as the long-form newsletter, however it should be less intrusive. So the email focuses on a single graphic + text.
- We would like to receive a layered PSD file. We do not want fully coded html newsletter templates.
- While it is fine if you utilize stock imagery in your design, we expect that you will replace any stock imagery with our provided images once you win the competition.
- Please do not over-use imagery that portrays not-very clothed people. We prefer that you use tasteful images of people if at all, and more importantly show that Chozu is a relaxing, zen, peaceful atmosphere.
- Our site is http://chozugardens.com (currently under re-design, do not copy this!)
- Other sites that are similar and have a pleasing aesthetic:
- We want a design that pops with beauty and grace, similar to most of these: http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/beauti…spiration/