Please refer to the provided image (the "reviewingflowchart.png" file we've included) for the general flow of the information we want to convey. However, you do not need to stick to that layout or design -- we are looking for something that is slick and contemporary. Something like this http://i.imgur.com/FMfHj.png
Here is another reference (though the first image is more like the one we want) http://i.imgur.com/ZVfvF.jpg
For your own reference, here is the process written out:
1. User uploads their script or short film to the site (but not required to review).
2. User wants to get their script or short film assigned out but they need CREDITS to do so.
3. User has to request an assignment of a random other person's work and must read, review. The User must also past a test to prove that they actually read the other person's work in order to receive CREDIT for their review.
4. User takes the CREDIT they've earned from reviewing other person's work and puts it on their own screenplay or short film.
5. The User's screenplay or short film then gets assigned out to random other people who must read, review, and pass a test.
6. The User has credit deducted when other people review their script, so they need to keep reviewing other people's work if they want to receive more feedback.