How Dasha1 started their other graphic design journey
We are known in the international cosmetics market as a nail treatment manufacturer. We are now going to start producing hand lotions. This will be the first time the company will produce a product outside of a nail treatment genre.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Targeting the mass market. The lotion will be competitively priced.
I uploaded a file of an empty canvas of the tube. You can use another if you prefer as long as the tube is standing up. The tube should have a pharmaceutical look - clean and classic. You can get creative with the colors as long as they are not too wild, and not too dark.
FRONT of the tube (can be incorporated in no particular order):
- CDR file contains three things that MUST be on the front of the tube ( in no particular order) - the lady with the hat, the product name (located in the middle of the attachment. Please note the font color can change according to your liking. The font however cannot be changed) and the company logo ( Frenchi Products).
- Please list that the lotion is used for the following: "For Hands and Cuticles"; it "nourishes, renews, and protects"; contains - "60 ml /2 oz" followed with an an E Mark ( used in Europe on product packaging to show the estimated volume of the product)
BACK of the tube (can be incorporated in no particular order):
- should have the product description: "Softens and soothes dry skin, leaving it lightly scented. Vitamin-enriched to keep hands and cuticles feel moisturized."
- should have: the 'Period after opening' symbol. (24 m)
- Have enough space for a UPC code
- needs to state: "Manufactured by Frenchi Products, Inc. 317 Madison Ave. New York, NY 10017. Made in USA.