You know those cards they give away at sandwich shops, where you get a stamp for each sandwich you buy? (Here's one sample: http://www.doorhangersetc.com/Subwa…_Front.jpg ) We'd like a graphic that we can use as the basis for a virtual version of that card. Here are the criteria:
- No larger than 320x245 pixels.
- Space for 10 "stamps."
- We need to use this template to support a lot of companies. So it should include space for a photo of the place in question that's at least 64x64 pixels (larger is preferred, but not required.) As example companies, think about something that could work for Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Quizno's, etc. I've also attached a sample photo of a "place" that can be used.
- A generic company name
- "Member since" text (i.e., "Member since January 9, 2010".)
- Space for an instructional phrase that describes the goal. For example, "Get 10 stamps to earn Silver Status!"
- Must be immediately recognizable to a casual observer what this is, i.e., an "affinity card" similar to the kind many people already have in their wallets.
- A graphical representation of the "level" of the card. The card can be "no status," then bronze, silver, gold, and finally, platinum.
- Card should be attractive and appealing. It should feel like something that is precious and has value, though an expression of over-the-top luxury probably isn't appropriate. Too far in the other direction—say, a worn-down, distressed appearance (i.e., what most people's "real" cards look like)—isn't appropriate, either.
We'd like the source graphics for what you produce. (Photoshop file, Illustrator file...whatever.)