How Xai Lor started their other graphic design journey
Action Bee Removal
We are Action Bee Removal, a bee removal company in southern California. We treat all sorts of bee problems and perform services such as bee extermination, live be removal and bee hive removal. Bees become a problem during the warm season in Southern California and we are here to help people with their bee problems.
There are two common types of bee problem that we encounter everyday. The first are bee swarms. Bee swarms are migrating bees that are trying to find a home, or a hive. The worker bees swarm around the queen been and will often be found clumping up to protect the queen bee. Although it may look menacing, migrating bees are in fact passive and harmless, unless threatened.
The other common problem are bee hives. When bees actually have a hive with honey and larvae, they become territorial. These bees can be dangerous because their natural instinct becomes hive protection. You must have the hive removed; simply killing the bees will not solve the problem even if you kill all of them. Other bees will find the hive and inhabit it.
We have been in business for 3 years and we are trying to increase our presence on the internet. We believe that the web 2.0 methods of using the media is a great way to do that.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We plan on creating two new categories of videos:
1) Testimonials: Simple video testimonials of our clients that we've serviced in the field.
2) Informational Videos: We will be providing Do It Yourself, information and tips and tricks videos.
Most of the videos will be posted or linked from our main site: http://www.actionbees.com. That site will be going through an overhaul to include a video gallery. The videos will be hosted on Youtube.
Given this, we expect most of our audience to be people who have an interest or need for bee removal. The audience directly from Youtube may not necessarily have the same need but may likely simply be browsing around.
We need a simple footer for our video so we can overlay information on top (name, location, etc.)
-It doesn't matter what program is used to create the video clip as long as it can be imported as a layer into iMovie, final cut (pro/express) and Adobe Premeire.
-Use the appropriate format for an HD and a standard version. If possible, we would like the raw file as well.
-Make a wide screen and a letterbox version
- We want a slightly transparent, glassy and glossy, black rectangle background covering about 1/6 of the bottom of the screen vertically and expanding the entire screen horizontally.
- On the left side of the black bar we want our company logo and directly to the right of that will be our company name (the exact format resembling the attached file "Site_Header_New". The font used there is there is "Tw Cen MT", but feel free to use what looks best.)
- On entrance, create a simple animation. Be creative with this. Something like the bar flying in. Animation shouldn't be more than 4-5 seconds.
- After animation is complete, the bar will stay static.