I need a beer label for my homebrews which consists of a bottle label, a neck label, and a bottle cap label.
The bottle label template is 3 x 7 inches and can be downloaded here: http://www.onlinelabels.com/Templat…te-pdf.htm
The neck label is 3.4833 x 1.4445 inches with a slight curve and the template can be downloaded here: http://www.onlinelabels.com/Templat…te-pdf.htm
And the bottle cap is a 1 x 1 inch circle.
On the right side there should be text running left to right that's an inch wide (about 15 short lines). On the left side, there should be text running bottom to top that is also an inch wide (about 5 long lines).
Somewhere in the middle should be the following text:
Fog City Brewing (bigger e.g. 20-35 pt)
Brewed and bottled in San Francisco (smaller e.g. 12 pt)
As well as a few blank lines of text for information to be written on with a permanent marker:
1) There should be an unlabelled line that's big enough (e.g. 3 x 1.5 in) to fit the name of the beer e.g. Whitehouse Honey Ale and have a prominent place in the design.
2) There should be much smaller lines (e.g. half inch square) with the following labels that are in a less prominent place e.g. side or bottom.
For the design, I would like to do something with this view of San Francisco:
The elements I would like to capture are:
1) Sunset sky in the background
2) Lighted windows shining through the air at dusk/dark.
3) Fog enveloping the tops of the buildings.
I'm not that picky on the style of the image, but I really like the artwork made for Blue Moon e.g. http://www.thedrum.com/uploads/news…er.bm2.JPG
Although I want it to look like a beer bottle label and not a piece of artwork. I tend to like something modern, not overly adorned or decorated, sans serif fonts, etc.