Completed the project as we requested. Responded quickly to feedback and changes. Enjoyed working w/ Kosmos Creatives.
How toddsL started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We’ve developed a mobile calculator app with scientific, graphing, and matrix functionality, and the ability to lock the device exclusively to the calculator app during class. No distractions or cheating. Only math.
We target math educators (teachers, math dept. heads), principals, academic officers, curriculum coordinators... for middle school & high school (7th/8th -12th grade).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Pop-up booth backdrop display graphic
* ~10’x7’ 2D pop-up booth backdrop display graphic for new calculator app that will entice math educators to stop at booth to learn more.
Looking for compelling presentation of what we do / our value proposition
* Booth must be visually catchy and communicate what we do immediately as we will be trying to connect with attendees that are not looking for us, and may not know they need what we are providing.
* Use content and layout examples provided as input--no constraints on copy or design. I’m looking for improvement on all aspects.
* Actual pop-up booth backdrop display here: https://www.displays2go.com/P-1737/…-to-8-Wide
* Artwork guideline here: https://www.displays2go.com/Artwork…ne/19/1737
Winner of this contest will also have opportunity to bid on revising our current product flyer (1 page, font & back. Attached) in a subsequent contest.
* Stylistic and content should complement the booth display
* I designed the flyer. Feel free to totally destroy / improve. Design example provided is only for value proposition input, not design or copy constraints.
* New and unknown brand or value proposition / message. Communicating new message / getting interest is primary objective.
* Please read content provided--should provide good context.
* Let me know if you need any assets not provided. (Some flyer assets, QR code to follow)
* First show for this display is here: https://www.nctm.org/annual/. 9k math educator attendees.