The image should make it obvious that you are looking at a website for an educational institution.
Because the audience is frustrated with current job prospects, may not have a high school diploma, and probably does not have any existing college experience, they’re looking for a solution that won’t cost them a lot of money and will provide maximum benefit. The image must be professional-looking in order to let them know that an ICT education will give them a return on their financial investment, but not lofty enough to make them think that the education isn’t affordable.
Color schemes should match the colors on the site exactly. If you choose to use the logo, make sure it is the same logo and not an adaptation or modification.
We have attached a number of photos you can feel free to utilize in the image you are creating. You can also pull any imagery you may need from the website. Stock images are fine as long as they fit the requirements/ look & feel outlined above.
- The target audience of this image may or may not have a high school diploma. However, they should have a GED.
- Audience may or may not be currently employed.
- Audience contains both men and women (see attached report from Google Analytics).
- Audience is between 18 and 44, with the largest segment being between 25 and 34.
- Audience generally already spends a significant amount of time within 15 miles of a campus location.
More Audience Information:
The audience is looking for ways to
- obtain a job,
- make more money at their current job,
- or to change their career path while continuing to work with their current employer.
They’re looking for a diploma or certification that will give them the education and the piece of paper that will allow them to reach their career and financial goals.
Because they’re frustrated with current job prospects, may not have a high school diploma, and probably do not have any existing college experience, they’re looking for a solution that won’t cost them a lot of money. So, the image must be professional-looking in order to let them know that an ICT education will give them a return on their financial investment.
At all times, the image should be focused on showing the value of an ICT education.