Great design, FAST turnaround, and awesome at taking direction and feedback. Thank you devshekta!
- Passage Inc.
How Passage Inc. started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Passage is an online event ticketing platform. We help thousands of events around the world sell tickets & merchandise both online (through beautifully customized event pages) and at-the-door (through our mobile point of sale app that runs on Android and iOS). We work with events ranging from sports to haunted houses to food and drink events helping them reach more fans, and sell more tickets.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a new trade show booth designed. There are two elements to this booth that split into 4 files:
1) The Backlit Backdrop. ("Backdrop" in the attached drawing) This consist of three panels:
-- 2 side panels that are 36"w x 96"h. (8ft tall by 3ft wide)
-- 1 center panel that is 62"w x 96"h. (8ft tall by 5ft wide)
-- We'd like this section to be very eye-grabbing with:
--- A large Passage Logo in the middle section
--- Our slogan: "Your Event. Your Fans. Your Mobile Box Office."
--- one or two of these phrases/ideas worked in elsewhere (side panels?):
---- "Passage Ticketing"
---- "Online and at-the-door ticketing and payments."
---- "Ticketing and payments for your events."
---- "Reach more fans, sell more tickets.
We'll also have TWO additional items that we'll want to work with the winning designer on one-to-one to finish up afterwards. These are not needed in the initial design, but we'll want to do them right away after if the winner is up for it!
- Please also include our website (but don't take too much inspiration from it... We're redoing it soon): GoPassage.com
- The backdrop is backlit. You can see examples by following the links. Use this to your advantage! Bright colors and images will jump at people.
- I've listed ideas above, but feel free to stray.
- The one thing we don't really want to see much of is crowds of people with hands in the air. This is really overdone.
- I really like the colors and flowing design of this side project website for inspiration: https://passagex.com . That said, the booth you're designing for is not block chain related, so please don't include the connected particle effects.
- Need to communicate to people we're exciting, professional (clean), and much prettier/more customized than other boring corporate/generic services.
- Please use attached templates for final deliverable design formats.
- Normal font = Montserrat. That's preferred, but I'm open to changes.
- I actually really like the examples provided by the booth companies (images attached). Something simple and eye-grabbing (great colors and energy) and design focused like those would be great! This point of this is to catch attention, not to convey information (we have a video and will be doing a banner for the information). It's A-OK to have very limited text.