We have an annual calendar that we disseminate to our audience at the beginning of the year.
Final product and size:
-We will print these calendars for a mailing and will also publish an online version as a PDF.
-Print size = 19in w x 13in h
- InDesign preferred
- Orientation can be horizontal or vertical
Art theme: Involves sperm and egg artwork! Looking for artwork that is fun, artistic, and/or creative (but please, nothing vulgar or juvenile) that both males and female adults will enjoy. Would prefer original design versus usage of stock imagery, though the latter won't be a dealbreaker if the design is compelling and original. No photography images. Please do not provide concepts that look similar to the 2016 and 2017 calendars, since those will not be accepted. Open to the use of whatever color spectrum you'd like.
Focus: Functionality and usefulness are just as important as the artwork. The calendar includes conferences, events and holidays that are relevant to our audience. Hence, we want to make the font easy to read and for it to be easy to figure out which event happens when.
Necessities for design:
1) We will want our logos prominently displayed.
2) We also want our contact information listed. See attached example of our calendars from previous years.
3) Title of Calendar: 2018 Calendar for Reproductive Medicine and A.R.T. Professionals (Font can be stylized, does not need to be Open Sans)
IMPORTANT NOTE: For this contest, the expectation is NOT for you to jot down every single event that's noted in the calendar (list of events found in excel attachment), as I realize that's a time-consuming endeavor and not the best use of your time. Rather, I simply want a template so that with the final design file, I have the design assets I need to enter in the events along with the associated dates. Just note that there are around 49 events listed in total, which can be broken down into 3 categories, so I need you to include the key/legend as well as the space/placeholders for me to add the events to your template (please check the attached 2016 and 2017 calendar examples for further clarification):
- Reproductive Conferences and Events
- Healthcare Appreciation and Awareness Days
- National Holidays and Observances