Great job. Very creative and reliable in execution.
How dr.stefan.hesse started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Nica Ltd. (trading as REAMIN UK)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
REAMIN is a hand protective care cream especially developed for hairdressers - see http://www.reamin.co.uk and reamin.de (the latter in German only).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. Skin diagram with the outer layers of the skin (sebum, stratum corneum, epidermis) showing especially the brick and mortat structure of the stratum corneum.
2. Effects of wet works on skin - sebum and bricks and mortar being washed away
3. Dry skin conditions
4. Effects of REAMIN reinforcing sebum, and the mortar to keep the brick and mortar structure longer in place even during wet works. Moisture stays longer within the skin and toxins and allergenes can not enter into the skin.
I attach three files:
1. Neribas pdf - this is a good guidance to see how the skin diagram should roughly look like ("gesunde Haut"). To show the hair is not necessary. The diagram "trockene Haut" is the one which can be used for showing dry skin conditions
2. jpg showing wet works - this diagram shows very well the effects of wet works: sebum and mortar being washed away, bricks get lose and are washed away as well, letting toxins and allergens enter deep into the skin causing inflamations (dermatitis)
3. jpg showing REAMIN effect (sebum is missing) - REAMIN forms a protective layer on top of the sebum and also diffuses into the brick and mortar structure of the skin keeping the natural protective structure of the skin for longer in place.