Excellent execution of brief and made requested alterations quickly and effectively
I wanted a very specific design and OADesign delivered exactly what i had in mind. He is very flexible and helped me even develop my idea into several options to work with. It was a pleasure working with him.
Great Designer! He works super fast too
Very quick response was appreciated, and very flexible to the work needed. Great to work with!
How simonhinckfuss started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are surgeons reconstructing missing teeth with dental implants
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like a picture created that depicts the type of bridge we provide to patients
Instruction for Restore on 4 Diagram
The features of the image are in “reference diagram for Restore on 4”. Use this image as a guide but make the following modifications:
1) Eliminate “MU retaining screws”
2) Make all 4 of the implants upright. Currently the end implants are tipped
3) Replace the “MU Solid Abutment” with “Beehive Abutment”. The shape of the Beehive abutment can be seen in the attachment titled “Beehive abutment for brochure” however it should also have a screw added to it that goes into the inside of an implant. You can get an idea of that by looking at the attachment called “style to be used”
4) Replace the “MU CCM” Cylinder with “Sure Snap Connector”. See attached file. Please note, the colour of the Sure Snap Connector should be white.
5) Change the overall appearance so that it looks more like the image that can be seen in “Style to be used”