Ideally they should fit the width of 710px and could be varying heights. I like the flat design look as indicated by my website and Helvetica or Bitter google fonts. I want them to be simple yet powerful in getting higher CTA clicks. I have uploaded many samples just for the overall style and feel though please do not copy these. I want to see what kind of creative ideas you can come up with on your own.
Color wise I'd like to stick in the same general feel of the blog but feel free to offer up different versions. I like most of the color choices from here: http://flatuicolors.com/ and use them frequently in my design.
Headlines (not finalized) will be the following for different lead boxes/banners:
1) Download our 8-Week "Fast-Track" Options Hacking Guide
2) Click Here to View 3 Sample Trading Alerts
3) The "45 Second" Back-Testing for Technical Analysis
4) Proof Warren Buffett Is Really An Options Trader?
5) Cut Your Margin by 60% And Double Your ROI With This 1 Trick
6) How to Earn 15% Per Year Investing 30% of Your Account
7) Have Trading Questions? Click Here to Watch the Q&A Webinar Recording
Just please picture these items within the blog posts themselves and CTAs that generate leads. Thanks!