Every month we release an update to the performance of our various ATAC portfolio strategies. These updates are done on a 2 page "Composite Profile." See the below link:
The profile needs to be reworked and look more graphically appealing. Currently it is in portrait mode but can also be done in landscape if it looks more appealing. Included elements must include:
1) The Pension Partners logo which is available on the PDF on the top right
2) Some kind of nicer looking heading that makes it clear that this is the profile for the "ATAC - Conservative Composite"
3) All of the data/graphs which are generated through a program we use.
4) Contact information which is included at the very bottom
5) A more defined section for "Strategy Desription" which would include the text appearing up top
6) A new section for "Manager Overview" which would say the following:
"Pension Partners is an investment advisor and money manager that uses a buy and rotate approach to portfolio management in an effort to:
1) Provide performance comparable to hedge funds without being one
2) Offer liquidity, transparency, and lower fees through the use of ETFs
3) Allow for ease and security by having managed accounts at Fidelity."
The second page is standard disclosure stuff and can not be modified too much, so what is at focus is the main first page and reworking it.