What we provide:
customized text for upper area (front)
name for photo file (psd)
name for logo file (psd or ai)
name for layout file front (indd)
name for layout file back (indd)
raw-data (zip file):
photo (mostly jpg)
logo, if available (mostly png)
master files (indd):
3 master files for various layouts front
1 master file for layout back
sample layouts (pdf)
various layouts front and back for guidance
What we require:
if available: logo optimization or tracing
tin can: front-design according to standards
tin can: back-design according to standards
finished photo file (psd)
finished logo file (psd or ai), optimized or traced
finished front file (indd)
finished back file (indd)
This time we are not looking for a super-designer. You should rather be willing to handle lots of similar routine layouts. This requires preciseness, accuracy and consistent endurance. Sounds boring? In that case you probably aren’t the one.
You would create many Doctor’s Gum for our customers (mostly dental practices) within a relatively short time. The first phase includes 100 cans, each one with front and back. This efficiency is possible because our approach is well structured and our master layouts are well thought out.
Both front and back are to be designed. In order to work as efficiently as possible you will complete the design according to our master files.
We performed a test run of more than 500 layouts and we will show you examples before you get started. With the help of these examples you can get a feeling for the balance between prescribed and free design.
Our test run has shown that we need 15 minutes per can including all work. This is an average value. Of course, some layouts might require more time, others less.
We are looking for a long-time co-operation. In Germany, there are more than 50,000 dentists, that is 50,000 potential customers.
After a short time of getting to know each other, we will know if we can fit together. It goes without saying that precision and reliability are particularly important to us in this project. Above all, the data naming must be error-free, since the data is automatically processed further here in the next step.
The customer-specific design elements come from the customer's website: photo, logo (if available), colors and texts.
1) Optimize the photo as far as possible. Sometimes it is necessary to release the photo or revise the background. File name: name_id_foto.psd
2) Optimize the logo as far as possible. Sometimes a quick image editing might be enough, sometimes you can trace the logo quickly. File name: name_id_logo.psd
3) Take the color values from the website.
4) Choose one of three master files.
5) Front: Add the above text.
6) Adjust the colors.
7) Place the optimized photo on the front.
8) If present, place the optimized logo. Sometimes only parts of the logo are used, e.g. if the logo consists of font and design mark.
9) Optimize the layout. Maybe there are design elements on the website that can be easily adopted.
10) Adjust the text on the back: Address from the website (for formatting please see examples), color, possibly logo again.
11) Save both files according to naming standards.