Outside-the-box creativity. Quick and responsive to changes.
How m.massey started their other book or magazine journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
About the product:
1. Arinui is an online teacher appraisal tool which is supports robust inquiry and self-evaluation. Website - (https://www.arinui.com/)
2. Schools subscribe to the tool
3. Aim of the ad is to drive increased trials of the tool
Our target market includes heads of schools - Principals, Leaders as well as teachers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like you to design a half page magazine ad.
• 190mm(w) x 140mm(h) Horizontal
• CMYK. PDFs should have fonts embedded or text converted to paths/outlines
• Source file along with high resolution PDF
About the publication & audience:
1. Education Review is a magazine which caters to the Education Industry in New Zealand and explores the big issues in New Zealand education, from early childhood through tertiary education. Click here for the website (http://www.educationreview.co.nz/) and you can view the latest issues here (http://www.educationreview.co.nz/magazine/)
2. Audience includes Principals and teachers of schools, Government officials in the education ministry and others
Key messages/content for advertisement
1. New Zealand’s premier school-wide appraisal tool
2. Discover the difference – Sign up for a free trial
3. Brought to you by Evaluation Associates and The Tarn Group
4. Quotes that could be used:
a. “We are very happy with Arinui and have had very positive feedback from our staff … we love the prompting questions, tips and explanations” – Caroline von Sierakowski, Associate Principal, Wakaaranga School
b. “What I like is that it gets me to think at a much deeper level about my inquiry.” Danielle Myburgh, Hobsonville Point